- 'The Body Sphere' - interview with Amanda Smith on 'The Body Sphere' Australian Broadcasting Corporation ABC, Breathing through pain, Feb 2015;
blog entry written by Amanda on interview: Breathe way way out of pain and stress
- Radio New Zealand - Afternoons with Jim Mora. Interview - Living with chronic pain, 28 Jan 2014
- Airing Pain. Vidyamala has been interviewed twice for this programme which aims to provide information and support to the 7.8 million people in the UK who live with chronic pain.
Series 1 Programme 4: Diet, CBT and mindfulness, 9th November 2010, Airing pain: Series 1
Series 4 Programme 47: The power of the mind, 5 Nov 2013, Airing pain, Series 4
Pain Concern is a UK wide charity providing information and support for people who live with pain and those who care for and about them www.painconcern.org.uk The show aims to provide information and support to the 7.8 million people in the UK who live with chronic pain.
- The Middle Way Society, 30 min podcast. Interviewed by Barry Daniel (treasurer): email@example.com, The Middle Way Society Podcast, Episode 3, Vidyamal Burch, Oct 2013
- Sounds True, USA Tami Simon, founder of Sounds True - a major US publishing house and US publisher of Vidyamala's first book - interviewed Vidyamala about her approach to mindfulness, pain and living one moment at a time. The interview is online as a podcast in their series Insights at the Edge, and can be streamed or downloaded. There is also a transcript available here where Tami describes her interview with Vidyamala as "one of the most moving and powerful 'Insights at The Edge' that I've yet to record". (56 minutes), January 12, 2010