In order to apply for Breathworks Teacher Training we ask that you either complete, or have completed within the last two years, one of the following courses:
- Breathworks Mindfulness for Health 8 week courses. Ideal for people who can get to a course nearby.
- Breathworks Minfulness for Stress 8 week courses. Ideal for people who can get to a course nearby.
- Breathworks Mindfulness and Compassion for Health Professionals. Two 3-day non-residential modules.
- Breathworks 3 day course for MBSR/MBCT teachers. Mindfulness teachers who have completed this course can apply directly to Advanced level training (TTa).
- Breathworks Mindfulness for Health Online course. Home based group online course enabling you to practise at home and with others.
If you complete an MBSR/MBCT 8 week courses led by a teacher who meets the UK Network Good Practice Guidelines you can also apply for Breathworks Teacher Training with the additional pre-requisite of completing a Breathworks online Mindfulness for Health course.
Additionally, we ask that you have a meditation practice of at least one year by the time you attend your first training event. For example, if you have been meditating for 6 months and apply in December to attend our June retreat, you will have been meditating for a year by the time you attend the retreat, which meets the pre-requisite.
* if you've participated in our Training Programme prior to January 2015 and are looking to complete your training please get in touch with the Breathworks office.
You can access the Training Programme Application here.