Breathworks Mindfulness for Stress Courses
Do you suffer from stress and the suffering associated with stress?
Breathworks teaches mindfulness skills to help improve your quality of your life.
Stressful things happen and often we can’t do very much about them.
Mindfulness helps us to deal with stressful situations by coming back to what’s happening right now. OK, so you might still be under pressure to get that job done, you may still be stuck in that traffic jam or the weather may be awful - again! But that’s all.
Mindfulness will help you discover that you don’t have to live with with all the unhelpful thoughts and feelings that our minds tend to throw up in reaction to stressful experiences. Mindfulness practice doesn’t get rid of problems – while we’re alive we’ll always have problems – it helps us to change our relationship with them.
Who is the course for?
These courses are suitable for anyone experiencing stress associated with work, relationships, loss and other factors outside your control. Also for those who want strategies to deal with the general complexity and pace of modern life.
An eight week course for learning strategies and approaches within a supportive and friendly group setting with a qualified Breathworks Mindfulness Teacher. Perfect if you can travel to a location and participate in a class as well as complete a daily 35 minute meditation at home.
In some places this course is also run at the weekend with three double-classes (four hours) every fortnight plus a day long class (six hours) to finish.
In the Mindfulness for Stress course you will learn:
- ways to reduce stress and become more resilient, calmer, happier and inspired.
- how to apply mindfulness to all aspects of your life, giving you more choice in how you respond to life’s challenges.
The course includes:
- four meditation practices:
- body scan
- breath meditataion
- mindful movement
- kindness meditation
- Mindfulness in daily life which includes a number of small things (micro-practices!) that reduce stress while going about your daily activities.
- New ideas and ways of looking at problems that can transform the way you experience your life’s challenges.
An eight week home based course for anyone who cannot attend a local course. It includes short instruction videos and guided practices online.
Cost: £60 To Book
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is suffering with stress or simply wants to learn about mindfulness, cannot attend a local course and wants to practise from home. If you are unsure if this course is for you please contact us at email@example.com
What will I learn on this course?
- A wide range of mindfulness skills to reduce your stress and the associated suffering. Each week of this eight week course you will learn new strategies and approaches.
"I am finally realising that my thoughts are just thoughts, and that I do have a choice. I don’t always exercise it, but it’s always an option!"
"I think (the course) was very well designed – balance of theory and practice, an extremely insightful and caring teacher who has been very inspiring, plenty of help and guidance."
"Excellent Course overall, very worthwhile – it can change your life (for the better) with practice!"
"Very enlightening course. Simple to understand and adopt. Homework very manageable and no feelings of guilt if not managed to do it."