This class is for anyone who has attended our courses. It's a great way to be in touch with others who are practising mindfulness, and also of course, to help keep your practice alive. Currently held on the third Thursday of the month, please see the times below. No need to book – just turn up.
No charge for the class, although obviously it does cost money to run it, so any donations gratefully received. Suggested donation: £10 (£5 low income).
Next drop-in classes at
Venue: Vajra Hall, Manchester Buddhist Centre
- 16 March from 2.30 to 4pm. Led by Elaine Weatherley-Jones.
- 20 April from 2.30 to 4pm. Led by Anjali Chatterjee.
- 18 May from 2.30 to 4pm. Led by Andrea Cygler.
- 15 June from 2.30 to 4pm. Led by Elaine Weatherley-Jones.
- 21 September from 2.30-4pm. Led by Stanter Kandola.
- 19 October from 2.30-4pm. Led by Cate Clark.
- 16 November from 2.30-4pm. Led by Stanter Kandola.
- 14 December from 2.30-4pm. Led by Elaine Weathelry-Jones.