An eight step home based online course for learning mindfulness strategies and approaches for stress-management and well-being in your life.
Who is this course for?
- For anyone who cannot attend a local course and wants to practise from home using short instruction videos and led practices online. Anyone suffering with stress, anxiety or any other condition such as chronic fatigue.
What will I learn?
- A wide range of mindfulness skills to ease your suffering. Each week you will learn new strategies and approaches via short talks and guided meditations.
- You will need to have availability to complete 10 mins of mindful meditation twice a day for six out of seven days, each week.
- You will have unlimited access to the course platform after your course has ended so you can use the resources again and again.
- The course is a co-production between Breathworks CIC and the Mindfulness Centre in Sweden.
How do I access this online course?
- You will need access to broadband and you can participate using a computer, smartphone, iphone, ipad or tablet.
- If you’ve already registered you can log-in here
Course Fees £55
This course in produced in co-operation with our partner in Sweden.
When you use the button below to register and book you will be transfered to The Mindfulness Center (in Sweden) where you can complete your booking. This website is both secure and in the english language.
Contact us about Mindfulness for Health Online Courses at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The videos below tell you more about this course: