Introductory Mindful Movement Weekend
This workshop will give you a comprehensive introduction to Mindful Movement used on our highly successful Breathworks courses. They have been developed over several years by Vidyamala - the Breathworks founder - and Padmadarshini, a yoga and movement teacher with decades of experience.
Next Dates in Manchester:
- 29-30 July 2017 (this event is fully booked now)
- 4-5 November 2017
Venue: Manchester Buddhist Centre
Cost per weekend:
- Organisation - £320
- Individual - £275
- Concessionary - £200
Next Dates in London:
- 28-29 October 2017 (one place left)
Venue: West London Buddhist Centre
Cost per weekend:
- Organisation - £360
- Individual - £320
- Concessionary - £240
To book for one of these events please click on the link below to be directed to the booking form. At the end of the form, on clicking submit, you will be directed to a secure payment site to pay a deposit of £50 which will confirm your booking.
(deposits are non-refundable - see Cancellation policy)
The following proportion of your fee will be refundable if you cancel your place on the event:
- Up to eight weeks before the event you will receive a refund of any course fees paid, less a £35 admin fee.
- Up to two weeks before the event and a substitute can be found, you will receive a refund of any course fees paid less a £35 admin fee. Unfortunately if a substitute cannot be found we cannot refund any of the fees paid.
- If cancelled within two weeks of the start of date we cannot refund any of the fees paid.
The following proportion of your fee will be transferable if you transfer to another comparable event:
- Up to eight weeks before the start of the event, any fees paid can be transferred to a future event.
- Up to two weeks before the event, in the event that a substitute can be found, any fees paid can be transferred to a future event, less a £35 admin fee.
- If postponed within two weeks of the start date of an event we cannot transfer any of the fees paid.
Refunds will not be given after the course has commenced eg if you decide to leave the course early.
You may consider purchasing insurance for your course booking, the organisation below offers reasonable priced course insurance and have no restrictions on age or pre-existing health conditions:
You may also consider taking out insurance for your travel arrangements.