Welcome to Breathworks Mindfulness in Manchester
We have been running mindfulness courses and teacher training for over 10 years now out of the beautiful Manchester Buddhist Centre with a team of very experienced and highly skilled mindfulness teachers.
Breathworks Manchester offers all of Breathworks signature mindfulness courses and teacher training:
- Mindfulness for Health – 8 week courses for those suffering from pain and long-term health conditions
- Mindfulness for Stress – 8 week course for those suffering from stress and anxiety
- Mindfulness Taster Classes – 1 hour introduction sessions for £5
- Mindfulness Refresher Classes – rejuvenate and deepen your mindfulness practice
- Kindness and Compassion Workshops – exploring kindness and compassion more deeply
- Drop In Sessions – 1.5 hour drop in sessions
- Practice Days - Gentle days for Mindfulness for Health course graduates
- Mindfulness for Healthcare Professionals - Events for Health Professionals & bespoke training for the NHS
- Training Pathways for MBCT/MBSR Teachers - Applying Mindfulness to Pain & Long-Term Health Conditions
- Mindfulness in the Workplace and for Organisations- bespoke training for public and private organisations
*Please note that some courses and events are held at other locations which is stated on the specific course pages above.
To check dates and times and make bookings for Breathworks Manchester courses you can click on the events outlined above or visit our Events Calendar. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call the office on 0161 834 1110.
"Attending the Breathworks course has helped completely turn my life around." MH, muscular pain, Health Course
"I generally feel calmer. I have developed an awareness of myself and my emotions and my tendency to react in certain ways to particular situations and am now able to take a step back and choose how I respond to stress and certain events. I have more control of situations and my thoughts. I have learnt how to actually sit with my emotions instead of trying to push them away. My partner says I am easier to be around!" Participant on Stress Course
Meet the Manchester Mindfulness Teachers