An eight step home based online mindfulness course for individuals to learn mindfulness strategies and approaches for health. For anyone who cannot attend a local course and wants to practise from home using short instruction videos and led 10 minute practices online. The course is designed by Vidyamala Burch, based on 25 years experience of managing severe pain with mindfulness.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone suffering with pain and/or illness, or any other condition such as chronic fatigue or stress that has affected your health, who cannot attend a local course and wants to practise from home.
What will I learn?
- A wide range of mindfulness skills to ease your suffering associated with persistent pain, fatigue and ill health and the associated stress. Each week you will learn new strategies and approaches.
- You will need to have availability to complete 10 mins of mindful meditation twice a day for six out of seven days, each week.
- You will have unlimited access to the course platform after your course has ended so you can use the resources again and again.
- The course is a co-production between Breathworks CIC and the Mindfulness Centre in Sweden.
How do I access this online course?
- You will need access to broadband and you can participate using a computer, smartphone, iphone, ipad or tablet.
- If you’ve already registered you can log-in here
Course fees: £75 Now £55
This course in produced in co-operation with our partner in Sweden.
When you use the button below to register and book you will be transfered to The Mindfulness Center (in Sweden) where you can complete your booking. This website is both secure and in the english language.
We have a limited number of bursary places for people with a physical or mental health condition and whose financial circumstances are such that they would not otherwise be able to afford to attend a course with us.
We ask you to consider how much you are able to fund yourself (this should be a minimum of 50% of the course fee) and the charitable arm of our organisation, The Breathworks Foundation, will fund the remainder of the course fee.
To apply, please complete this form and click submit.
Contact us about Mindfulness for Health Online Courses at email@example.com.
These videos below tells you more about this course:
Research and Evidence
To view research and evidence into the effectivness of the course please click here.