Come along and learn how mindfulness could help you find relaxation, kindness and spaciousness in your day to day life. Suitable for anyone experiencing stress, ill-health or chronic pain. Those with a general interest in mindfulness are also very welcome.
These sessions are run in a friendly group setting, guided by one of our wonderful and highly experienced teachers. You will be given an introduction to what mindfulness is, how it is practiced, and guided through some short practices and a meditation. You will come away with some simple practices to help you incorporate mindfulness into your daily life, as well as some suggestions for the next steps to take on your journey with mindfulness.
Where & When:
The sessions will take place in the West London Buddhist Centre.
- Saturday 26 May 2018 from 1-2pm, led by Ben Hoff
- Saturday 23 June 2018 from 1-2pm, led by Pascual Quiles
- Saturday 8 September 2018 from 10-11am, led by Mariangela Towner
- Saturday 8 September 2018 from 1-2pm, led by Bodhilila Young
- Saturday 8 September 2018 from 3-4pm, led by Bodhilila Young
- Saturday 6 October 2018 from 1-2pm, led by Mariangela Towner
- Saturday 1 December 2018 from 1-2pm
Cost: These sessions are FREE of charge.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the session is due to start.
Booking: You don't need to book for this event, but to help us get a sense of numbers please click below to express an interest in attending.