Do you or someone you know suffer from chronic pain, illness or any other long-term health condition?
An eight-step home-based online mindfulness course for individuals to learn mindfulness strategies and approaches for health. For anyone who cannot attend a local course and wants to practise from home using short instruction videos and led 10 minute practices online. The course is designed by Vidyamala Burch, based on 25 years experience of managing severe pain with mindfulness, and co-produced with The Mindfulness Centre in Sweden.
You will learn how:
- Breath and body awareness can support you to bring compassion to your experience of physical, mental and emotional pain
- Mindfulness in daily life can help you to pace yourself, so you can do more of what you love
- Mindful movements can support mindfulness in daily life
- Mindfulness and compassion can radically change your experience of pain
- The simple pleasures of life can bring you joy, even in the midst of suffering
- Compassion towards yourself and others can help reduce isolation and support deeper connection to the common human experience of suffering
- Mindfulness and compassion can help you in choosing to respond, rather than react
- You will also have unlimited access to the course platform after your course has ended so you can use the resources again and again.
What Will I Need?
- You will need to have availability to complete 10 mins of mindful meditation twice a day for six out of seven days, each week.
- You will need access to the internet; you can follow the course using a computer, smartphone, iphone, ipad or tablet.
- If you’ve already registered you can log-in here
Course fees: £75 Now £55
This course in produced in co-operation with our partner in Sweden.
When you use the button below to register and book you will be transfered to The Mindfulness Center (in Sweden) where you can complete your booking. This website is both secure and in the english language.
We have a limited number of bursary places for people with a physical or mental health condition and whose financial circumstances are such that they would not otherwise be able to afford to attend a course with us.
We ask you to consider how much you are able to fund yourself (this should be a minimum of 50% of the course fee) and the charitable arm of our organisation, The Breathworks Foundation, will fund the remainder of the course fee.
To apply, please complete this form and click submit.
Contact us about Mindfulness for Health Online Courses at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These videos below tells you more about this course:
Research and Evidence
To view research and evidence into the effectivness of the course please click here.