I have been teaching Breathworks Mindfulness for Stress courses to the general public since 2010 and have taught mindfulness to groups of people who have been affected by cancer. I also teach Mindful Living in a Frantic World 8 week course and Mindful Self Compassion 8 week courses. I have a particular interest in the compassion element and over the past three years have been studying an Msc in Mindfulness & Compassion through the University of Aberdeen. I am currently writing up my dissertation where I have researched the benefits of short term practice of LKM.
- Registered General Nurse
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling, Cirencester College
- Breathworks Mindfulness for Stress - general populations
- Mindful Living in a Frantic World - general population and people affected by cancer
- Mindful Self Compassion - general populations
Supervision Training and Experience
- Counselling supervision - 2013
- Breathworks supervision training with Mindfulness Network CIC (University of Exeter) - 2016
I have experience supervising counsellors over the past 3 years and peer supervision with Mindfulness and Mindful Self Compassion Teachers
Mindfulness is an integral part of my daily life – in addition to daily meditations and grounding, I use it in preparation for anticipated stressful situations. I have a daily meditation practice with particular focus on Mindfulness of Breathing, Body Scan, LKM and self-compassion practices. I’ve attended retreats through Gaia House and Bangor University.
To request Linda Thomas as your supervisor please click on the button below.