Do you suffer from persistent pain, illness or any other condition such as chronic fatigue or stress that has affected your health?
Breathworks courses can teach you mindfulness skills to help you improve the quality of your life and your health.You will learn:
- How to manage pain, illness and fatigue in daily life
- How to breathe into the present moment and find choice
- Breath and body awareness
- Gentle mindful movement and relaxation
- Mindfulness meditation practice, including cultivating kindliness towards yourself and empathy for others
To find out about the next course in Manchester, please click here.
To find out about the next course in London, please click here.
"Attending the Breathworks course has helped completely turn my life around." MH, muscular pain
"Vidyamala and her team of well-chosen instructors deeply embody a well understood, insightful and highly developed mindfulness practice tailored to the needs of pain and illness. The beauty and efficacy of her teaching lies in the masterful balance of simplicity, clarity and gentleness combined with perfectly skilful care for the needs of all her participants. The embodiment of this deep authenticity is mindfulness and it is what was shared and absorbed. I have been richly fed by this training and my health and sense of wellbeing has vastly improved. I know that I will continue to be nourished and grow from this training for a very long time." Susan
Choose below from the range of Breathworks Mindfulness for Health courses to support you and your path to mindfulness.
Breathworks Mindfulness for Health Local Course
An eight week course where you will learn strategies and approaches within a supportive, friendly group setting with a qualified Breathworks Mindfulness Teacher. This course is an expanded version of the course in the Mindfulness for Health book, written by Vidyamala Burch and Danny Penman. It includes longer meditations, a wider range of mindful movements and extra input. Perfect if you can travel to a location and participate in a group for two and a half hours once a week and complete 35-45 mins meditation at home six days out of seven.
Find your nearest course
Course Fees and Booking
Online Mindfulnes for Health in a World Wide Web-based course
Online Mindfulnes for Health
One to One Coaching by Telephone
Course in a Box
- Living Well with Pain and Illness book
- Four accompanying CDs - Body Scan, Mindfulness of Breathing (double CD), Kindly Awareness (double CD), CD of additional mindfulness enquiry exercises
- Mindfulness of Daily Life booklet
- Mindful Movement pack (including DVD, CDs and mindful movement booklet)
- Instruction booklet outlining the full Breathworks programme, including diary pages and scheduling information, forming a complete self-management training package
Purchase in our Shop